The North Florida Inland Long Term Recovery Group works to coordinate recovery services and build resiliency for individuals, families and entities adversely impacted by the 2018 Hurricane Michael in Calhoun and Jackson counties.
Do you have unmet needs from Hurricane Michael? Click Here to complete our needs assessment form and one of our staff members will be in touch!
North Florida Inland Long Term Recovery Group
Address: 4788 Cottage Drive, Marianna, FL 32446
Phone: (850) 724-1120
- Free Disaster Legal Assistance Offered for Calhoun County Residents
- Our Florida is helping Floridians get back on their feet
- DEO Announces Deadline for Rebuild Florida Housing Repair and Replacement Program
- Florida Timber Recovery Block Grant (TRBG) Program
- SOLAR program looks to help those affected by Hurricane Michael