Jackson and Calhoun County food banks are offering drive-thru and pick up at the following locations.
Innovative Charities of Northwest Florida, Jackson County:Pick up on Wednesdays from 10am-12pm
(850) 573-5526, 1994 Hwy 71 Marianna, Fl. 32448 *One pick up per month per household*
Innovative Charities of Northwest Florida, Calhoun County: Pick up on Thursdays from 10am-12pm
(850) 573-5526, 12122 Hwy 20 W, Clarksville, Fl. 32430 *One pick up per month per household*
Chipola Family Ministries: Drive-Thru on Wednesdays, 7am. Pick up on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9am-12pm
(850) 482-6407, 3004 Hwy 71 North Marianna, Fl. 32446 *One pick up per month per household*
First Presbyterian Church: Pickup on Wednesdays, 9am-11am
(850) 526-2430, 2898 Jefferson St. Marianna, Fl. 32446
Elder Care Services Inc: Drive-Thru on the 3rd Saturday of each month, 9am.
(850) 482-3220, 4297 Liddon St. Marianna, Fl. 32446
Malone City Hall: Pick up on the 4th Wednesday of each month, 9am
(850) 569-2308, 5182 9th Ave. Malone, Fl. 32445
Mission: The mission of Legal Services of North Florida is “To provide an opportunity for justice for eligible residents through representation conducted efficiently and comparable in quality to that of the private bar, and through other forms of legal assistance designed to provide a full range of civil legal services to those in need.”
Purpose: LSNF’s purpose is to provide case representation and advice to low-income persons in civil matters only. LSNF serves only the low-income and those with certain vulnerable circumstances including the elderly. LSNF never charges a fee for our services to a client.